- Packs more power into a smaller space – Gemini combines the output of two 500 kW generators packaged inside a single weather resistant and sound attenuated enclosure using Generac’s exclusive PowerManager control system. The result is 1000 kilowatts (1MW) of power in a space up to 40% smaller than a large, single engine genset.
- As part of Generac’s MPS technology, up to seven Gemini gensets can be paralleled without additional switchgear, for a total output of up to 7000 kW.
- Single, electrical termination point offers easier connection.
- Fastest delivery – smaller, high-volume industrial engines mean Gemini gensets can normally be delivered weeks or even months faster than a large single engine unit.
- Inherent critical load redundancy within one common generator platform. Gemini’s load shedding capability ensures that critical loads are covered even if one of the gensets is offline for maintenance.
- Quiet, sound-attenuated operation.
Gemini – 1000 kW
(2 x 500 kW Generators in one enclosure)
For detailed specifications click here.
For quotes, additional information, or ordering opportunities please contact our sales department at 800.955.3795.
Or contact us via this form.