- Packs more power into a smaller space – Gemini combines the output of two 500 kW generators packaged inside a single weather resistant and sound attenuated enclosure using Generac’s exclusive PowerManager control system. The result is 1000 kilowatts (1MW) of power in a space up to 40% smaller than a large, single engine genset.
- As part of Generac’s MPS technology, up to seven Gemini gensets can be paralleled without additional switchgear, for a total output of up to 7000 kW.
- Single, electrical termination point offers easier connection.
- Fastest delivery – smaller, high-volume industrial engines mean Gemini gensets can normally be delivered weeks or even months faster than a large single engine unit.
- Inherent critical load redundancy within one common generator platform. Gemini’s load shedding capability ensures that critical loads are covered even if one of the gensets is offline for maintenance.
- Quiet, sound-attenuated operation.
For detailed specifications click here.